Saturday, March 2, 2013

Windows 8 – I think there’s something in this..

Over the last 3 weeks, I’ve been getting curious. About Windows and its form factors. I’d watched and commented on the new Windows 8 phones and Surface hardware from other posters and reviewers on the web.  But these were not my own thoughts and feelings. 

At the same time, I’ve been using a Mac for nearly 6 years. I’ve been ensconced in iOS products since the iPhone 3G and the first iPad.  I’m pretty well invested and it’s pretty much part of my day to day living of tools and data in the cloud via the app model.  I’ve various levels of enjoyment of Android phones, starting with the not so good HTC Desire, but to what I will summarise as excellent in the LG Nexus 4.

You know the drill – the tech guy needs something else to play with. Windows is definitely worth a shout. Coming up over the next few days – an experiential look at the Nokia Lumia 920, running Windows Phone 8.  Starting off in the next post, the Microsoft Surface RT.

No comments:

Post a Comment